Lower Your Gas Bills Today!!!

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Convertable Cars

Today is not such a great day for a convertable car. It is overcast and a bit chilly but is still a decent day for a ride in a car since you don't need to have the a/c on. I took my convertable into the shop yesterday to see about getting the cars a/c fixed. My buddy Jeremy said he could fix the cars a/c but it would take about two weeks. I think I am going to have to have someone else fix the cars a/c cause I can't wait two weeks. Hopefully the weather will get better and I can have the convertables top down and the wind blowing through my hair. Hope you guys are not having any troubles with your cars and it is clear sailing all the way. Talk to you again real soon. If you have any comments you would like to make please feel free to send them to convertablecars1@yahoo.com. Until next time keep driving fast and keep that car looking new!

No comments: