Lower Your Gas Bills Today!!!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Convertable Cars

Hey your back to chat more about convertable cars! Sweet. Did you see any new ones today? I did. I say this el camino with a cut off top. Crazy. There was this loked out dude crusin that convertable all cool and I was like damn thats one sweet convertable car man. He was like yo I did it myself with a chainsaw and a case of beer. He said the ladies loved convertables and that was why he did it. I told him it was cool and that I wished I had a new convertable car like that. He said just get drunk and pull out the chainsaw and any car can be a convertable. I never thought of it like that but I guess he was right. What do you think? Anyone out there make any of their own cars into convertables? Let me know if you did cause that would be cool if we could post them on here and let everyone see and vote on if the car was bad to the bone and what not.

Well thats my story for the day. Let me know if you have any new convertable car stories and I will publish them and what not. Until next time amigos keep drivin fast till the oil runs out!!!

No comments: